Agnostic.com

29 1

If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with your extra time?

Mea 7 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh the possibilities....

Seriously pursue world domination.

Take more naps !!! ???

Daydream about sleeping.

MBur Level 2 Apr 8, 2018

Work extra time and I think if all people didn't need to sleep, the work time would be 16 hours

Probably waste that time on social media.

I have too much time on my hands already. Please don't offer me more!

Daydream

Ditto

I'd like to think I'd do something super productive but realistically I'd probably just play more video games lol

What I already do when I can't sleep... Read, which is often the cure!

Clean my house, read, and binge watch netflix.

What I already do when I don't sleep. A number of impolite things that I won't mention in the polite company of this community.

Sleep, goof off, catch up on tv shows, watch movies. AKA nothing very productive...

Become a star gazer

Study to prepare for college in the Fall. YouTube and books!

I’d probably work a second income for a while.

What's sleep?

KarlM Level 3 Apr 8, 2018

I would probably spend that time being really tired.

At the moment spend more time on here but if it's a situation for everybody, i.e. it's way we were made then the whole working day would be structured differently. If it was something that suddenly happened I hope I would put it to good use with something practical 🙂

Sleep.

Not having to doesn’t mean not wanting to.

Study. Experiment. Discover. Read. Write. Talk to new people every day. Draw. Paint. Compose. Whatever could be fitted into the extra time available.

Read. Just read.

ronak Level 5 Apr 8, 2018

Do more writing. Have a cleaner house. Spend more time in my shop.

I'd probably be too tired to do anything. Lol

Be on my boat

Well since its at night, the options would be limited. reading, movies, all night diners, etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.