Agnostic.com

33 2

What's something that many people haven't done, but that you have?

Mea 7 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve been in the caldera of an active volcano, worked at NASA Johnson space center, found a worm in a Wendy’s hamburger, probably some other stuff, too.

The Wendy's hamburger one is super gross! 😟

@Mea yeah, it was pretty bad. It was at a Wendy’s in Manila. I don’t recommend eating American food overseas, but my buddy was needing something familiar... ugh

Served in the Israeli Junior Army at 16 called Gadna

Switched genders. Been a professional cosplayer at a large comicon.

That's a long list but streaking up my high street at midnight was one

Bragging allowed or keep it humble? ????

Bragging allowed, let's hear it! 🙂

@Mea Ok... Here it goes, things I have accomplish that not many people have: I have lived in three different countries in two different continents. I have had a certain point in time when I had a home (owned property) in each of those three countries. And ironically a hotel reservation went south once in Rome and even having all those properties around the world, I was homeless for few hours. Rome is a tough city if you don't have a reservation. Anyhow, that's another story. Another accomplishment a bit less important ( many people does that ), I speak two languages fluently (profanity and everything) and I can get by with French, Portuguese and Flemish (Dutch). I have had the opportunity to get the best education there is and I made the most out of it up to a masters in Electronics and didn't continue to pursue a PhD because life happens, yes I have been married. My professional carrer took me around the world and I have play soccer with Brazilians in Brasil, I have explored Europe all over the place, seen the most hot georgious women in Hungary and Czech Republic while working in factories in Zalaegerseg and Brno. I have worked with Dutch, French, German, British, Thai, Chinese people. I have travel everywhere, worked hard and party like crazy in my personal time and yet, here is the punch line and the most important thing I have done that not everyone one have done.... I have managed to send everyone away and I am completely alone in the middle of a crowd. I am convinced at this point that I am going to die alone and I have made peace with it....my memories are mine to keep though.

I got lost while climbing Popocapetl in Mexico.

I was born and raised by non-believers. Nothing I did, but, it was my experience. I don't think that was too common in the 1960s.

Accepted that life has no inherent meaning and no external sky monster.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53157
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.