Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Religious leader who blamed gay marriage for coronavirus now has Covid | Metro News

Patriarch Filaret, 91, is in hospital in a stable condition after he was diagnosed with Covid 19 during routine testing. The Ukrainian website 112.international has reported that he has also developed pneumonia.

snytiger6 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idiot is one of more than a few clergy who thinks god creates big issues, such as floods, drought, Covid, etc to punish humanity.

That fundamental belief may have a bit of truth. I believe a god would create morons such as himself to punish humans with constant evil bullshit.

Iā€™m going to miss him šŸ‘‹

Ooopsy!

He wanted a "positive" outcome...lol j/k
Now at least he knows what it tastes like. (the shit that came out of his mouth)

I wish religious people would leave the gay community alone. If, it wasn't for people like him, I would be more openly bi.

They should stop being so judgmental; however, if they mind their business,
they wouldn't have a business to mind.

Most of these people have real problems. Because someone doesnā€™t look like, or dress up like them, pray like them, talk like them or different in any way they donā€™t like that. I turned away from all that religious idiocy as soon as I turned 18 as my parents (more my mother than father, he never attended mass except for special occasions), forced me to go. I remember saying ā€œthe our fatherā€ and ā€œ the profession of faithā€ as well as ā€œthe Hail Mary,ā€ plus many other of the graces of the Catholic mass. I also seen Jimmy Swaggert, Tammy Faye Baker as well as our good friend Jerry Falwell (just kidding) heā€™s an asshole, on TV often, how they blamed Heavy Metal Music for teen pregnancy, satanic worship, family dysfunction, and brainwashed certain people into following and donating to them. The bottom line is this, Accept yourself for who you are, be true to yourself, and always realize that whoever has a problem with who you are is their problem and not yours. If one doesnā€™t stand for something they will fall for anything.

Maybe he'll win the Darwin award by dying. I have little sympathy for religious "leaders."

Then he must be gay.

So now... Either he was right and, well, you know; or he was wrong and...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.