Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Another Former Creation Museum Staffer Speaks Out About Ken Ham’s Toxic Empire | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

From the article...

Last summer, a former employee of the Creation Museum, Ariella Duran, explained the “toxic culture” of that work environment in a lengthy Facebook post. She worked for Answers in Genesis for just over two years in “every single existing department,” finally leaving in 2017 for a variety of professional and personal reasons. She wrote about how she “witnessed rank partiality and favoritism, nepotism, inconsistent or non-existent communication, bullying, and spiritual abuse,” adding that Ken Ham had “built his legacy on the bones of employees he has knowingly driven into the ground.”

snytiger6 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've seen Ken Ham speak twice. He is such an obvious snake oil salesman that I wonder how anyone can believe a word he says.

No shit, Sherlock!

I'm not surprised. Maybe now she knows there are no Answers In Genesis.

This is the POS who told Ted Koppel, of the old "Nightline" news show, that when he saw that the evidence for evolution "was becoming overwhelming," he just had to do something. Yes, sure, just stick his idiot Pastor head deeper into the sand.
Maynard Keynes, when accused of having changed his mind, said ‘“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions, what do you do, Sir?"

Quelle surprise.

🙄

Well Ken Ham is born in Queensland Australia. That speak volumes. A huge percentage of people from Queensland are a bit thick as is Ken. How someone who has gone to university can preach this drivel is beyond me but maybe not so. Ken is interested in power and that gives him power no matter how crazy this is. Power is the answer for him, just like it is the answer for Donald.

He is a con artist who scammed millions of tax dollars from the state if Kentucky to build his shit show. If it finally closes, he still walks away with his pockets full.

Amazing, who would have guessed that one of the worlds greatest con-men and hypocrites, would not be a good employer.

Well color me surprised.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.