Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Odd radio conversation between US and Spain. - YouTube

If this had not been an international incident, one might laugh.โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

EdEarl 8 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is funny-ny! But what struck me, is the deep rooted bully (superiority) attitude of Americans! No checking out information, just reporting on how โ€˜great is his position!โ€™ I wish my life had been lived where peace and cooperation had real tangible value!

Nepal IIRC

Not true. This story has been around for years involving different countries and shores and a US Navy ship. Apparently to show their arrogance. Snopes recorded it false 20 years ago.

Sure threw me for a loop! But, we are so much like that!

@Freedompath
Oh we can be for sure, but if you want to show our arrogance show something factual thatโ€™s all.

@Sierra4 Ed, may not have known that at the time! I had never heard of it! Here is the beauty of posting where information can be corrected.

Didn't know the gum was loaded.

Just another excuse to insult Americans.

As if we needed one!!

@Petter We? Speak for yourself. What's wrong with Americans?

@barjoe The normal Americans, as I have met on my travels through the USA, are friendly, pleasant people. I liked them very much.
It's the arrogant ones at the top who merit insults. They, unfortunately, are the ones the world sees or hears about.

@Petter I have been exposed to many of the arrogant ones...MANY over my lifetime!

@Petter traveling sets up a different mindset...people dropped their guard (in the past) and perceived โ€˜adventure!โ€™ Not so...in the workplace! However, the stresses are different now and people are more irritable!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.