Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Trump told Bob Woodward he knew in February that COVID-19 was 'deadly stuff' but wanted to 'play it down'

Good ol’ Bob Woodward still at it after all these years. With tapes of course.

AgeofReason 5 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, this is not shocking, simply what we have come to be able to expect from our fearless leader. Sigh.

"apple news" adds NOTHING -- why not use an ACTUAL journalistic source ?

[cnn.com]

My mistake. I thought it was linking to NBC news.

@AgeofReason The "apple.news" "/AjFVbRWACRa-MmTnqGmegAw" is kinda a 'giveaway' that is REDIRECTING (probably involving 'kickbacks' ) to NBC news. Still, IMO, to be not only skeptical, but avoided.

CNN is NO better than Apple news.

@Namaste I call BS ! Do you have ANY evidence that Apple actually engages in ACTUAL JOURNALISM ?

. . . I don't think any evidence for that exists -- regardless of whether you think CNN gets this-that-or-whatever sometimes wrong.

Besides that, there are many credible sources reporting the SAME story -- Apple is just trying to collect data from ANYONE using their link(s) !

@FearlessFly During the earthquake in Egypt while I was living there, blown entirely out of proportion by CNN. Had family hysterical by the time we could get through to call them. Since then I’ve watched for “emotional” news and CNN plays on emotions. A lot.

@Namaste . . . and Apple is not news at all !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.