Agnostic.com

3 2

When I heard the tape, what Trump told Woodward back in February that he knew how deadly the virus was, I thought to myself “well, if Woodward had exposed him, it would have done no good.” But Sirota has a super valuable point about Woodward waiting 7 months to reveal to the world the Trump always knew how deadly the virus was. Could’ve saved mebbe a couple hundred thousand lives if he told on him.

[sirota.substack.com]

Bobbyzen 8 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Bolton Syndrome..

I don't think it would have made any difference if Woodward had revealed the tape 7 months ago. I'm not sure it will make a difference now. Trump supporters are completely hypnotized. They'll do anything short of personal sacrifice to support their addiction.

Maybe not, but I still feel Woodard is a turd because he sits on this kind of stuff instead of giving the public the truth as soon as possible. He cares only about himself, not the public good.

@TomMcGiverin I disagree. It wouldn't have made any difference for Woodward to come out with one small fact. I believe it is the bulk of facts in the book that create substance.

All I can do is shake my head. How people can still believe tRump is their savior and claim to be christian baffles me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.