Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK 09.11.01: The towers are hit - YouTube

This is how it unfolded. I can remember it as if it happened yesterday. By year's end we'll have lost 100x as many people from Covid-19.

barjoe 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not good at remembering and looking back hearing, "we will never forget." Please, stop banging the drum and reminding me. It cannot be erased and all this remembering seems only to cause more hatred in some form or another. If you truly cannot forget try looking at our idiot flight instructors who thought it was funny that foreigners wanted to fly the planes but were not worried about landing them. We were dumb. We didn't have a clue. As the drum beats on we are dumber. I do remember it well because my stepfather called me on the phone and told me to turn on my TV.

Bury your head in the sand until September 12th. That should work. Didn't mean to remind you.

Looking back...we were so innocent and trusting. Those bastards snuck right in, didn't they? It was like Pearl Harbor...an unexpected sneak attack which killed innocent people.

I console myself thinking about all the heroic and unselfish acts done by rescuers and every day people who helped their fellow victims. Anyone who saw it will never forget where they were/what they were doing at the time. I was at the zoo and the security officers just FLEW into action, scrutinizing everyone who entered.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.