Agnostic.com

3 2

There are too many people in this country who WANT a white nationalist government. I am seriously afraid for my safety at this point, and while I'm donating as much as I can to the Biden campaign & to various progressive campaigns I am not at all confident we can win this. It's unfortunately just part of our species' programming to hate the "other" - this story has played out time & again over our entire history. I just hope I survive it. My recommendation to those who wish to fight this: organize around the Democrats running for House & Senate - if we can maintain the house & flip the senate we can remove Trump from office! If you live in a toss-up state PLEASE talk to your family, friends, & neighbors & try to convince them to VOTE BLUE!

Nunya 6 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the Southern Poverty Law Center - a very good article listing all the known white nationalist hate groups operating within the U.S.: [splcenter.org] NOTE: This is separate from other ideologies. So here those are: Christian Identity hate groups currently operating within the U.S.: [splcenter.org] Currently active KKK groups in the U.S.: [splcenter.org] Currently active Neo-Confederate groups within the U.S.: [splcenter.org] Currently active Neo-Nazi groups within the U.S.: [splcenter.org] Currently active Skinhead groups within the U.S.: [splcenter.org] All active chapters operating within the U.S. as of 2019 are enumerated by title & states with known active chapters.

Nunya Level 6 Sep 11, 2020

@Fred_Snerd I'm glad that led you to such important information. Hopefully, you can alert members in your community as well. Perhaps even create a community of people that will monitor this person. I wish I had better ideas, but at this point in our country alerting authorities is not likely to help.

@Fred_Snerd I'm so sorry! I know too many towns that function like this unfortunately.

Only 53 days....we'll see.

Can't convince anybody, but I will vote and I urge like minded people to vote. Vote! Vote! Vote!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.