Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Trump called him 'my African-American.' His life hasn't been the same since - CNNPolitics

If Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.

His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 20. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.

As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"

HippieChick58 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Uncle Tom" is sadly a thing

Stupid is, as stupid does.

One of the biggest problems for POC is everything they learn in school is filtered through the white experience. Same thing with religion and black people, they adopted the white christian version that IMHO keeps them ignorant.

Idiot, 🤣🤣🤣

If he votes for trump he will be for sure. I think back in 2015 he was a bit naïve, still . . .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.