Agnostic.com

16 9

LINK Just saw this footage of the gate opening at a Trump rally

I guess I don't have of anything of substance to say about it.

MsAl 8 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Darwin Award for Trump Supporters

First there are the lemmings
lemmings are not stupid. They are masterful burrowers and, like other rodents, score highly when it comes to reproduction. When the population becomes too dense, lemmings will seek pastures new - but they do not commit suicide and they do not explode.

However, as for TRUMP Supporters
Unlike lemmings, they show none of their cunning. When overcrowding becomes an issue, they will run for the sea, throwing themselves off cliffs for the good of the species. Trump supporters can also explode. It's true, honest.

There is hope for the human race yet.

...it could happen, there has been stranger things! 😂

WTF they're insane

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 13, 2020

Pigs rushing to the slaughter. This administration is reminding me more and more of Animal Farm.

It's easy to see that these people are idiotic, bootlickers.

What's not so easy to see is that people who vote on the other side are equally as dumb and bootlicky.

SCal Level 7 Sep 13, 2020

Every time he has a rally and encourages going face naked, I think about how little he cares about his followers, and how the effects bleed over into the more rational people in our society.

Yup.

Yes,

They worship him like a death cult scripted tv reality host!!

Well, nothing like a crowd of stupid people, on a good note, the gene pool will be a little thinner in about 14 days.

Bro. 99% survival rate. Try again.

@SCal we'll see.

@SCal But, these people will go back to family and maybe friends, I doubt that 99% rate will hold up?

@Freedompath

The 99% is including those weakest among us.

I would suggest that more sound reasoning would be to not wish death upon anyone. Especially not simply because of political differences.

@SCal Okay here's the deal, yeah 99 percent, however, that 99 percent will have permanent lung problems for the rest of their lives, they will not heal not to mention the other medical issues they'll have to deal with that the virus had damaged. Better dead than red.

@MrDragon

Those are just scare tactics. A vast majority of people who contracted the virus were a symptomatic and never even knew they had it.

Thankfully at least some of the fearmongering will go away after the election.

@SCal I disagree.

@MrDragon

That's fine. You still are not entitled to your own facts.

80% sourced from WHO

@SCal. We'll see in 14 days. Here are some facts you may be interested in.
[jamanetwork.com]

@SCal did you forget that the virus is expected to be with us indefinitely...not all people will take the vaccine, and we are not sure how long antibodies hold up over time? I am not IN fear, but I want expose myself to something that can leave lasting harm or kill me! I once got a severe case of flu and unknowingly gave it to an older person and he died as a result!

@SCal I do not wish anyone to die, especially from this virus. But, when you run out of breath trying to caution them on how it is contacted and how it can leave lasting damage or death, I let go and leave them to their own devices...even as I must keep my distance! At this very moment, my 60 yr old niece, who kept attending church, is having a difficult time and is not well here at 8 weeks!

@SCal the Covid-19 facts are not frozen...they change as we get new information, which is constantly changing.

Ya know part of me hopes they all get it and end up as yet more statistics and blood on his hands. (Also possibly raising the IQ of the country by their absence)

But another part of me just wants him to lose in November so they all crawl back under their rocks.

C U L T. Of the orange butt nugget.

I'm floored by the music, Macho Man by the The Village People. I'm so sick of the stupidity of trumpers, fucking morons!

They don't realize that Village refers to the area of gay culture, thus "macho man?"

@Larimar let’s remember they are not well informed! Lol

@Freedompath Well informed? How about just basically informed. The ignorance and the desire to remain so is unbelievable.

Of course there are almost no masks in sight. Trumpers all believe this is a fake pandemic. They have anger that you are even wearing a mask.

I guess people will always push their luck...I hope no one that I care deeply about was there. I hope trump is at the top of the Covid-19 wind... he is having the time of his life, playing Russian roulette! I say let them have at it! Warnings, praying and scientific advice seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Sad that it couldn’t be different, but these people love what they are doing, so let them have at it...

Lemmings.

Mvtt Level 7 Sep 13, 2020

Lemmings do not bunch up as In Walt Disney phony wildlife scripted movies!!!

[snopes.com]

[nathab.com]

How Walt Disney tricked the world about phony lemmings suicidal traits!!!
[hyperallergic.com]

Seems Walt was a card carrying John Burch republican!!!

It's more like they were waddling towards the front then running.

They're so excited to get in and see a 72 year old jackass with a room temperature IQ deliver an incoherent speech of lies, paranoia, and general bullshit as if they were actually going to hear something worth listening to.

Seriously, what the F is wrong with Trump people???

Brainwashed and misled!!

@SeaRay215ex Reality...not of this world! 😱

What the hell you got the AC cranked to max?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.