Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Far from being anti-religious, faith and spirituality run deep in Black Lives Matter

Hmmm ... How did black Americans discover Christianity again?

IAJO163 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When for over hundred years your only socially acceptable way to congregate In safety was in a church religious environment!!!

Hence, religion was one of the few safe harbors for Black Americans where they were not considered dangerous to the white religious supremacy groups!!!

Most of the time?

It is a diverse spectrum of America, so what else is new???

If BLM is religious, it sure as shit shouldn't be the christian religion. lol How could a Black Lives Matter movement support the bible, a book that literally says black lives don't matter. lol

Maybe there's a large Buddhist movement within the BLM community?

Well it does work against the "Biden will hurt God" narrative.
Yet another failure for the primary source of failures in the Western World.
He's obviously getting paid to kill Americans, and to spread lies.

Not surprising. Accepting Marxism requires a lot of blind faith.

Marxism, an economic sociopolitical theory has developed over time into various branches and schools of thought, there is currently no single definitive Marxist theory, you can't associate BLM with Marxism, and much less to blind faith. ridiculous.

@Mofo1953 I am impressed. Very thoughtful comment. But you forgot to call "Bullshit!" 😉 Oops, never mind; now you can aplly it to my comment, lol.

@MikeInBatonRouge when i see bullshit, i call bullshit

@Mofo1953 Respect!!😎

Did you study Marxism? Where?

@Transition1 standard in MBA and Economy curriculums along with all economic theories

@Mofo1953 thanks but question was for PBuck0145...

@Transition1 wasn't addressed to anyone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.