Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Search continues for gunman who shot California deputies - AOL News

America ... Look at how much manpower and resources that are devoted to someone who shot two police officers. Fair would be if they had applied the same energy in solving many of our local shootings and murders. It might not had happened if they had caught this person earlier. This person could possibly be that "one that got away".

IAJO163 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing it may be an undocumented immigrant ended on the video that I saw.

Deeper than that. It might've been a command from someone higher up. An initiation or a low level hit. Might be cartel shit.

@IAJO163 Anything is possible. I'm judging by how short the assailant was. I know that's profiling by me but if you look at the tape, the perp is a male barely 5 foot tall. I also wonder of the shooter could be a female.

@barjoe It was in Compton. At least 80% black.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.