Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Ice detainees faced medical neglect and forced unnecessary hysterectomies, whistleblower alleges | US immigration | The Guardian

Forced sterilization. The USA is doing unnecessary surgeries on immigrants held in custody by ICE.

#unfuckingbelievable

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 15

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a rule I don't favor castration as a form of punishment. In this case I coud see where justice would demand a bending of that particular rule for those responsible for the hysterectomies.

And this is punishment for what? These people aren't convicted sex offenders. These are people seeking asylum, which is why they're still on American soil. That's not a crime, in fact, it's how and WHY the USA became America. You know, that whole Statue of Liberty thing? "Bring us you tired.........."

I have NO clue where criminal castration came from regarding an article on women being illegally, immorally and unethically sterilized by a government that isn't even their own. Hm.

@SeaGreenEyez, I was referring to castration as punishment for the "people: guilty of performing the hysterectomies.

#unfuckingforgivable

INDEED!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.