Agnostic.com

11 2

Here is one that always brings insanity.

Pineapple on pizza. Yes or no? LOL

• 12 votes
  • 13 votes
KingPeep 6 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really. Fruit is not good for you.

Yes,love it.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 10, 2018

I'll eat it, but it is not my favorite.

Absolutely yes! The best with, ham, olives, green pepper and anchovies.

NEVER

Lani Level 5 Apr 9, 2018

I don't eat pizza anymore, but when I did, pineapple was one of my favorite toppings.

My mother put pinapple rings on the outside of her Easter ham. I didn't have any, but I heard it was delicious. Pineapple contains a natural meat-tenderizing property (in addition to a natural cough-suppresant).

Fruit goes with pork: applesauce or slices with pork chop, pineapple with Canadian bacon, etc. The sweet/savory interplay can he amazing--espcially with onions. This is basic cooking knowledge.

I don't get the memey hate on this one. What's next--piling on those misguided souls who serve cinnamon rolls with chili? (It's a regional thing, I gather.)

my favorite pizza is canadian bacon, pineapple, black olives, tomatoes, and extra maranara scauce

Byrd Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

There should be some sort of legislation against it ! Mind you , it would only drive it underground , ruining the lives of our youth .

You forgot the option "boring". This topic has already been covered ad nauseum.

I've had it-take or leave it.

I love Hawaiian pizza. And regular pizza too. Only thing I hate on pizza is anchovies.

we will NEVER be friends D: D: D:

Anchovies are the only thing worth putting on a pizza.... Hawaiian pizza indeed!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.