Agnostic.com

4 1

It has been my observation that the preponderance of the rioters, looters, arsonists, and people who are advocating for the murder of police officers in our cities are political leftists.

I would caution anyone to think hard before throwing in with these people or encourage them in any way.

I post this here because I know that many, or probably most of the members on this site identify with the political left.

I believe that nearly all of us here are good people who sincerely believe that we are on the side of virtue. We just have differing priorities and backgrounds. And that is okay, so long as we keep it civil and avoid the insults and ad hominems.

Sermon over.

dumasarok 7 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paranoid much?

I encourage you to read upon the rise of Hitler & how unfettered violence against targeted groups by "authorities" spreads to include violence against everyone!

Let's see the evidence upon which your observation is based.

Who's advocating killing police?

Whatever alt news @DUMBasork watches, apparently.........

@AnneWimsey I actually watch very few news programs any more. I do try to seek out unbiased sources but there are not many of those to be found.

I am very much aware of the danger to our intellect that confirmation bias presents. I try my best to recognize and avoid it in myself.

@dumasarok What sources do you consider biased and which are unbiased?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.