Agnostic.com

4 0

Stop Calling It A “Stutter” :  Here Are Dozens Of Examples Of Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

[caitlinjohnstone.com]dementia-symptoms/?fbclid=IwAR1eHt4TRN9qVFQ2EodNnH9NOXgzdX5qT26QZVwaQlPVwGGIsi1GxBt45lY

WilliamCharles 8 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regimes don't (always) need a boss, they need a front "personality", same regime, two brand names.

...as mentioned in a future bashing post of yours ..I await your recommendation for President of the United States of America….

If you had anything in life, I’d match it with a bet that one of the two Democrtic or Republican contenders will become the next president of the USA. Put up or shutup?

With that - what’s your ..less than sage advice? Keep in mind, those of us not planning on becoming as hideously visual or synicial as you and ..mitch mcconnell are not willing to sit it out - we care. Do you?

Varn Level 8 Sep 24, 2020

"With that - what’s your ..less than sage advice? Keep in mind, those of us not planning on becoming as hideously visual or synicial as you and ..mitch mcconnell are not willing to sit it out - we care. Do you?"

:----:

Hey spelling flame guy! 😄

Not even sure WTF you're trying to say with "hideously visual." Do you even know yourself?

@WilliamCharles That’s it? … as usual.. You’re hollow. Nothing.

If it’s not linked to some russian / republican meme ...you’ve nothing of substance. What are your sorry posts about, attempting to blame a lifetime of failure on ..others? Expecting or demanding they toss their votes, too?

While the rest, or best of us look to keep our entire Supreme Court from being replaced with Wrong-wing Extremists … by handing another term to an autocratic madman, you think it’s ‘cool’ to toss monkey wrenches..? ..or will you not understand that reference either...

Yes, I’ve noticed most around here get that you’re a cynical old man with nothing to lose … but anyone looking to drag us into their pit of misery ..with the desperation you exhibit.. is not worthy of being taken seriously.

@Varn - I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes and don't care. You're a big boy. Figure it out for yourself. Any of these political calculations start with ascertaining the facts. You seem to be adverse to them, choosing to view them exclusively through a partisan lens.

I respect those holding a magnifying glass in a nonpartisan manner to all things being examined. I think that is the very nature of rationalism and critical thinking.

YMMV.

@Varn, @Fred_Snerd

I feel somewhat accomplished in attaining the status of "geezer." How's that maxim go?... "Old age is a condition denied to many."

I feel fortunate to be here, and share whatever observations I consider possibly having merit. But along those same lines, I strongly relate to the Kurt Vonnegut quote - "Like I tell my grandchildren, don't ask me, I just got here myself."

@Varn

This is an old article and tells me nothing new. The Biden supporters will never be convinced their guy has dementia. They will hold to the stutter explanation until Joe has to step down and ends up unable to walk, then they might admit that it is something other than a stutter. Until then, you are wasting your time trying to reason with them. If elected, Harris will be the real prez as Joe will step down sometime soon after the election or the inauguration.

Old man with a stutter verses an old man who lies... I'll take the stutterer...

You seem to back a stuttering old liar in cognitive decline. Biden's lies are well documented. He's even back to telling the lie he was the first in his family to go to college.

In my day we'd ask someone jokingly, "Are you stoned or stupid?" I think Joe can often no longer distinguish when he's lying.

Joe's brain is undeniably not firing on all cylinders.

#StepDownJoe

@WilliamCharles I'm not actually backing Biden.. I'm voting against trump... And Biden is the only one running against trump, he's who I'll vote for... Trump is the biggest liar in history, so Biden's few lies don't concern me at all...

The problem is that they are both liars. Biden was forced to drop out of the 1988 primary because his numerous lies and plagiarism became widely known.

@RoboGraham all politicians are liars, trump is the biggest liar of them all combined...

I’m with you!!!!

@RoboGraham - TJDS is breaking it down here. Even if Biden was in possession of his faculties, he's lying scum.

@WilliamCharles

Good Ole Jimmy, always willing to point out the critical information that the others ignore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.