Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Police Officers not Indicted for the killing Breonna Taylor but one charged for firing rounds into neighbors' apartments

I think most of us saw this coming. 😪

Unlike George Floyd, Tamir Rice, Filandro Castile, Eric Garner, and on and on and on and on and on.... I personally didn't believe there was a clear-cut case of even manslaughter in this case, for one reason: police were returning fire, they didn't fire first and they were indeed, fearing for their lives as one was shot.

That aside? This whole case is FEDERALLY a big bunch of civil right violations/federal crimes. If the Federal government that is supposed to be investigating right now, doesn't at least charge them for lying to get a search warrant and other civil right matters, there is something very much amiss.

#soverysad

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just learned an interesting little fact about this case. The neighbors whose apartment was hit by the gunfire are white.

@SeaGreenEyez, ya think???

Looking at this as objectively as I can, I agree with you about both the difficulty of bringing a case against the officers at the state level, and the necessity for a civil rights case at the federal level.

Police executed a “no knock” search warrant in plain clothes, what the hell did they expect might happen?
SMDH

@dave1459 I read an initial report that stated it was a no-knock warrant, and now there are reports stating otherwise; including the attorney general and some witnesses. Makes me wonder what the real truth is, and where those “witnesses” came from. Lastly, I wasn’t there, and unless you were, neither of us knows what actually happened. All we have are reports, and so-called witnesses. Either way, it should not have happened the way it did. In my annoyed as hell opinion

Insane bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2020

This burns me up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.