Agnostic.com

6 4

Dating through this site

Has anyone had any luck with anything romantic through this sight? I can't seem to spark anything here. It may simply be just me though I was curious to know. This site has been wonderful as a philosophical
source though how about the other social aspects, how have those things gone for you?

Tre98th 4 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi there,
I was attracted to the site by the agnostic theme but have seen a couple of interesting people I wouldn't mind dating. I have run into at least one person who seems to be stalking young women, sending them creepy identical messages and such. But I think it's like any other online site...there are good people and there are creeps and you just have to be skilled at picking the bad ones out of the bunch.

Mmmm.... thats rough brother. I met my wife at a retreat for alcoholics. She lived in houston and i lived in louisiana. I called her up and ask her if she would like to go on a poker run. I picked her up in my truck and took her to my home. I was a gentleman. The next day we drove my bike on a poker run and she fell even more for me. It could be that i had an old vet i souped up and we drove it around. It goes on and on till we married. Thats our story...?

No one near by.

I'm having a hard time finding any atheist or agnostic women that live anywhere near me. Evidently all the women nearby go to one of the many megachurches in this area. I am enjoying the discussions though.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 26, 2017

I'm married, but there are (some number greater than one and less than five) women on this site I would definitely woo if I were single. Have you tried making your profile picture of you doing something cute with your dog/cat/iguana/whatever?

I just joined and hope to. I have met and had many successful dates on other more traditional dating sites. The women have been quite nice and very attractive too. The problem is that, even though I clearly state that I am agnostic in my profiles, they think they can change (save) me. Things go well for a while, but eventually the topic comes up and they can't understand why I won't "choose to believe". It just happened again for the umpteenth time so I decided I should give this a try since, ultimately one's faith seems to be a critical aspect for a long lasting relationship.

That's what drew me to this site as well. Well, my dates don't try to convert me as I don't date much. But my family does. I thought it was worth seeing if there were interesting, attractive people already starting from the same foundation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.