Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Thanking GOD for the big fat orange cheeto.

OMG when will it ever end? When will it ever end!

#god #Omg
K9Kohle789 8 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

January 20th, 2025.

@K9Kohle789 He shouldn’t leave before the next election. That would leave Pence as president. I love Trump, not such a fan of Pence. Better than a Democrat, but still not a fan.

@K9Kohle789 Best President ever

@K9Kohle789 I’ve made the offer to several on here. Come to Alabama and I’ll gladly meet you at the hospital and give you a tour after a quick Covid test. I’ll take you to the local airport and take you for a flight as well. If you can ride a motorcycle, we’ll go for a ride and grab dinner after that. I could offer a damn fun weekend to a liberal that doesn’t have access to things that require work and individual effort.

It would be tough to meet someone from a site that comes up in the App Store as an atheist dating site if one can’t back the facts up in person. Duh. Didn’t imagine there would be many on here from the Bible Belt though. But there’s always nurses and a solo left hand in a pinch until something serious comes around.

You’re simply upset that an educated individual has an opinion that is different than your own and doesn’t and won’t apologize for it. Maybe even a little disappointed in your own life’s progressions. Likely one more than the other, but definitely both..... and it’s comical from my side of the computer.

It’s 8:00pm now. Let’s see if Biden remembers who he is debating.

What corrupt frauds!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.