Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Girls Speak Out, Alleging Physical and Sexual Abuse at Christian Boarding School | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Friendly Atheist article about abuse of girls at Christian boarding school in Missouri

Hages 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely disgusting treatment wrought upon these girls.
String those bastards upon up by the 'short and curlies' then send them to some remote uninhabited island and make them fight for survival.
As a side note here, We in Australia are STILL waiting for a Jewish woman, once a Teacher of sorts at a Jewish Girls School to be brought back here to face numerous charges of Abuse, etc, against her pupils.
But, it seems, the Israeli Government is still dithering, farting and fiddling about and not cooperating.

Shocker.

Just goes to show that it's not just catholic priests who abuse children.
Not that this comes as much of a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention.

ALL religion is EVIL.

Edit:

After having read the story and thought about it for a bit, I was reminded of
several other, similar to this case.
There have been other places, "wilderness camps", where kids with problems of varying sorts, have been sent. There have been reports of abuse and even deaths.
Not to mention, there were multiple "christian schools" where Native American children were sent to have their cultures beaten out of them.

All that "christian love". (Insert eye roll here)

Once again, I have to say that the religious indoctrination of children ought to
be classified as felony child abuse.

From my understanding (and the 10pm news said), there are two girls suing this school. I hope they pay, and do jail time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.