Agnostic.com

5 3

Handmaid ... or Hunger Games tribute for 2021?

Apunzelle 7 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I keep having the conversation, do I buy a gun or not. So far the answer is no. I used to have anger issues and I do not want to go back there. I also do not want anyone who s a good person to be harmed. I still want to be in denial of what is happening, are there going to be people wandering the streets looking for people to shoot for their political positions?

Neither of those, I hope.

Neither ... I will resistt criminal theocrats BidenS TrumpOLINI Pence Harris forcing religion/fake vax on me and live organically on reservation land if I have to

Weapons, I like Weapons!

Shoot straightaway @ as many criminal theocrats as you can slay sister Anne

@Larry68Feminist my dad taught us all to shoot both pistols & long guns before we were 10!

I used to like my junior webley 🙂

@AnneWimsey my dad taught me to clean empty weapons age 4 and keep boxes of bullets/shotgun shells clean and wrapped until we were driving to hunting spots....target practice time was earned by running to shot rabbits & quail before they got away wounded.....efficiency accuracy safety was always the goal pouring his coffee during long drives reading maps for turn signs because of all that I was better prepared for illegal war in Vietnam

Not much of a choice is it?

Other apocalyptic options welcome! 😄

@Apunzelle Tank Girl it is!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.