Agnostic.com

13 11

Donny Dumb-Dumb and Melania tested positive for COVID-19.

Haha! Fourteen-day quarantine. Trump at risk of serious complications, even death from the virus due to his obesity and age.

I hope this is a wake-up call that this virus is not a hoax or something cured by injecting bleach. It's natural selection for idiots who refuse to wear masks.

No masking, no distancing — what did they expect was going to happen? This was avoidable.

Trump's chickens are coming home to roost.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can tell you first hand, the side effects of that remdesivir stuff he's on are just plain nasty, and the won't give it to you unless you have it bad. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Just found this meme; and I've read where he's already been given a "millionaire's dose" of antibodies from recovered COVID19 victims...said to cost "Many thousands of dollars"...but he can afford it...look what he paid in taxes...er....nevermind..

!st pic...a silly idea...but plausible.

2nd pic...you KNOW he'd love to grab that p....no I won't say it....his values...not mine.

Here's the details of that experimental antibody serum he was given...go to the fourth paragraph in the article to see how much it costs...

[fiercepharma.com]

Next few weeks are going to be very interesting,,2020 is not over yet for surprises

I won't cheer that the sick, disturbed and poorly educated DJT got ill...and it's obvious that with good health care he'll recover quickly.

But here's the memes I've saved that express how I feel...

Three and five especially.

pretty well sums it up

@Robecology

Number five says it best.

He's Mister Post-Truth!
He could fake his own death!

LOL, the best news we have had in ages!

Let's hope it isn't too mild, because then he would become insufferable.
Also, has any medical source confirmed this. So far it is only a tweet by the twit.

@Petter

Dr. Gupta confirmed it on MSNBC. Every news website has a story about it: NBC, CNN, etc.

@LiterateHiker Thank you. The next few days should be interesting.

Yes if it is very mild, we will never hear the last of, "It was no problem, I beat it easy." along with jibes at so called "loosers" who did suffer badly.

Maybe he is just faking it, as a tactical move to win the sympathy vote and avoid another debate ? LOL

You are probably on to the truth; Here he is "allegedly" with Boris...

But, But, it's a hoax, it's all fake news. It'll go away real soon. Masks, nah, don't bother. And remember if I wasn't tested I'd not have covid now. It is what it is.

I probably shouldn't say this on here but just maybe prayers do get answered.

I wonder when the bleach and light up his ass will start.

So, I guess that gets him out of the next debate?

@VeronicaAnn Let's consider the timeline:

30 days until the election.

14 days of isolation, assuming no complications arising from the COVID infection or from Trump's preexisting conditions (obesity, age, rumored heart condition).

The next debates are scheduled for the 15th and 29th. The 15th is out the window, unless the doctors make a generous assumption about when Trump was infected. It may have been last Saturday, but it may have been anywhere from 2 to 5 days ago. Given Trump's disregard for any precautions against COVID, there's no way to guess.

Rescheduling the second debate would probably mean 2 debates, a week apart. I don't know if either camp would plump for that, given their packed campaign schedules. Even if they did, the debate commission might be hesitant at trying to make the arrangements so quickly.

Please, a little respect.

That's President Dum-Dum.

That what happens when believe in magic and ego.

This ends my day on a high note. 🤗 I hope Karma has her way with him with no holds barred.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539727
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.