Agnostic.com

10 5

LINK As Trump tests positive for the coronavirus, what happens now?

Election Day is just 32 days away, and as Donald Trump says he's tested positive for the coronavirus, there's a lot of uncertainty about the road ahead.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Constitution has provisions for all scenarios.

If the president* is unable to serve out his term the vice president takes over.

It really is sad. If he hadn’t been tested he wouldn’t have the disease. According to him anyway. I’m not sure that sars corona 2 actually pays attention to his rants.

I think we will need to be patient to see who else gets the virus and how sick Trump gets.

I think that he just wanted to duck the debates. He knows that he got creamed in round 1. Biden never stepped into his BS or reacted to his insults.

The Election goes forward..

Trumps doctor is a nutjob.. He says trump is infected with corona and that he is well... !!

His medical license should be revoked!!

@Green_Soldier71 I can't help it.. I'm sane... ☺

I hope the SOB dies.

Me too...

I definitely do not disagree.

Trump criticized Biden during the debate for how frequently he wears his mask, and how far from others he is when doing so? Let's see if his MAGA rallies get canceled, and he starts behaving more like Biden (who doesn't have Corona virus) now.
The road has been uncertain for many Americans under his presidency. Perhaps it's his turn to see how that feels.

Of course, Biden can now use Trump as a perfect example of why people should wear a mask and maintain distance.

@Petter True, but I believe it would be in poor taste as his political opponent; but I'm not a politician so what do I know...lol

A perfect reason, from Donald's viewpoint, for declaring a state of emergency and not having an election! What's the betting he tries that on?

Elections have Never been postponed, delayed nor cancelled due to War nor disasters..neither will this one..

@Charlene Bet he'd like to try it on, though.

@Petter you can count on it..I think it's written into the Constitution actually.

@Yogisan Thank you for the distinction between the two.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539812
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.