Agnostic.com

5 1

Is it yet a ploy of sorts or is it for real?
News reports have it that Humpty tRumpty and his Consort have JUST been tested as Covid positive.
Now given how well we've seen his, imo, 'spoiled Brat' tantrums and endless shouts that the up and coming election is/will be rigged, etc, etc, and with said election now approx. 1 month away and closing in fast IS he now playing the Covid card to gain sympathy with the electorate?
Many international ratings had his 'performance' at the debate with Biden as being somewhere between despicable and deplorable, we all know he is, imo, a Class A1 Bully type and he showed it clearly at the debate.
Is this also a ploy to avoid yet another debate where he knows full well that he CANNOT control his own actions etc, etc, and has been advised to 'devise' a way out of it?

Triphid 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having seen his incredibly reckless behavior. I am only surprised he wasn't infected sooner.

It's a fake-out, an election stunt, he doesn't have the virus at all. He will hide out for a week, the emerge all healthy and claim Hydroxychloroquine cured him.

Given they have just carted him off to hospital I think there is pretty much zero chance it is a hoax.

Given that he is 'El President' and a well renowned bully to boot then, imo, I would NOT put it past him to apply 'pressure' to get his own way since his ratings, Internationally speaking, took such a sharp nose-dive after his unmitigated, uncalled for out bursts of bombastic, uncivil, etc, etc, behaviour at the last debate with Biden.
Never underestimate the capacity/capacities of a Bully, they ARE a very devious, sly, cunning and artful animal who will try everything and anything when cornered and Humpty tRumpy is absolutely NO different.

It's amazing that this question is even coming up. This wouldn't be considered for any normal human being. But of course Trump lies like normal people breath so we have to assume he's lying now until we get evidence to support or refute his claim.

The only indicator I see to back his sick claim is that even as dim as he is, he should be able to see that the veracity of the claim will quickly become apparent. Even he wouldn't be able to buffalo his way through this lie.

But we are nearing the narrow passage for the election. Surely (Shirley?) he wouldn't try this desperate a ploy. I think he has better desperate ploys to try (the SCOTUS game, maybe). But it is amazing that his credibility is so terrible that we're forced to ask this question.

I'd say, as an outsider looking in , that absolutely NOTHING is beyond the ruses/ploys, etc, etc, that Humpty tRumpy would employ at this stage of the game to ensure that he does NOT end up as 1 term wonder of a President.

I suppose it's possible, but since he is canceling events, it doesn't sound like it. What he loves more than anything is big crowds full of cheering people. I actually think he might be quite sick, but I'm also worried about Biden, though he tested negative for the time being.

I know I may sound cynical BUT how many 'celebs' etc, have we seen of late who have 'claimed' to suffer from a dire/possibly terminal illness, etc, only to make a sudden and somewhat 'miraculous recovery' when their 'flagging' career begins to look better due to the sympathy they get?
Plus, in my experiences, when out and out Bullies are in 'tight corner' they are wel known to utilise every little ploy and ruse they can lay their hands on and , imo, that is what I see tRump is trying now.

It could be he will go to Russia for some "miracle cure", only to "die" there (fake his own death) to get out of his massive debt and potential jail time. We'll see. Putin won't have any use for him there at that point, so he better watch what anyone puts in his tea.

@Organist1 Perhaps but imo Putin is a big, if not bigger, Bully as is Humpty tRumpty and given past events I doubt of Putin would eradicate one his best advantages.
After all, Putin, imo, ONLY goes after those who oppose him not those who support him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.