Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK CDC identifies new Covid-19 syndrome in adults similar to MIS-C in kids

Adults can sometimes suffer from dangerous symptoms that resemble a coronavirus-linked syndrome in children, researchers with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to know what I had in most of April...4-5 debilitating sharp headaches a day for about 6 days (and I have had maybe 10 in my life!) Followed by 10 days of feeling as crappy as I have ever felt, like just before flu symptoms appear, but worse. No fever, no cough, Then there was about 3 months of "3 days awful, one day better", etc, barely back to "normal" now. Tested negative (blood test) for both Covid & Lyme. Any ideas?

I don't have a clue what you might have had, and I'm sorry for your struggles. Glad you're better now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.