Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Trump Is a Even Bigger Scumbag Than I Thought

Trump says don't be afraid of Covid after being so scared that he took unneeded meds. He's a coward but he wants to appear brave. People thought I was nuts to say this is a hoax. He says don't be afraid. If he wasn't afraid? Why did he go to the hospital?

barjoe 9 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking liar

To get some free drugs.

Tell me who, in the history of man could ever say the exact time they were leaving the hospital, EVER, especially 4 hrs in advance... unless they were leaving AMA (against medical advice).

I think he's having steroid-induced mania, and will crash hard in 2 days.

POS may have never had it. If he has it let him get sicker and suffer like those 210,000 who died because of his ignorance and inaction to fight the pandemic.

I've been saying that since day one. All of a sudden I'm not the nutball people have been accusing me of being.

Dead by 5......

He never was sick. I'm convinced of that. He wouldn't have the courage. This is all a stunt to make him LOOK brave. To use one of his favorite words. Hoax.

I can only wish he suffers.

@barjoe There's no courage involved in getting sick. Of course he has Covid-19. I don't know how anybody can believe otherwise, but history will be the judge.

@barjoe if he hasn’t had it, it will be interesting if he gets it retrospectively now. I’m guessing he has contracted it.

@Gareth I believe otherwise. Read the tweet. This was a campaign stunt to garner sympathy and play down the virus.

@girlwithsmiles I'll believe he had it if he dies.

@barjoe as far as I’m aware the death rate is still about 3%, most people live. 80% don’t need medical intervention, mild symptoms are a light cough and high temperature.
Being a billionaire with access to free medical care, he’s one of the the Americans most likely to survive.
The death rate is likely to be much higher amongst the 40 million Americans living in poverty: [worldatlas.com]

@girlwithsmiles I believe what I believe. I don't think he is sick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.