Agnostic.com

6 1

Megachurches and Homosexuality

Fred_Snerd 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christianity has been the primary source of all my indoctrination into homophobia.
Why would you take something natural, beautiful, and life affirming and soil it with something as vile and dishonest as Christianity?
I don’t see the attraction.

Unconditional love? Give me a break. I really feel sorry for people who feel obliged to pursue non-conformity and then have a problem with unwanted negative attention. And then there are people who have been brainwashed into a religion only to find themselves condemned by that belief. Especially when the belief pretends to welcome everyone. Mostly, these people need to find a secular organization that will help them get deprogrammed.

What can you expect from a place that calls itself a "church".

Before marriage equality passed, I always wondered why anybody would want to get married, gay or straight. I feel that way about religion. Megachurch is a big racket. They're not for inclusion because they're all bigots, but the want gay money.

@Fred_Snerd It's because of government benefits that are withheld from unmarried people. But can't people just fill out a legal document and prenup? The weddings and bridal bullshit and diamond rings. It's a big racket. Then to end a marriage agreement is another ripoff, divorce lawyers elaborate inequitable agreements. It's better to stay single.

Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Word Level 8 Oct 6, 2020

Well that just me put off Bieber!

Justin Bieber, Kanye West not only are terrible people, they have zero talent. They don't believe in God either, it's a business. Religion sucks.

@barjoe I liked some of Bieber’s songs. Kanye was never a contender for me.

@girlwithsmiles We disagree. I think he sucks.

@barjoe I do now, you converted me; I’m an unbelieber 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.