Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Kat Kerr Says 1,000 'Special Ops Angels' Have Been Dispatched From Heaven to Ensure Trump's Reelection | Right Wing Watch

If they are working for MAGA these angels seem to have awfully bad aim with their COVID squirt guns...

Or maybe there are no angels.

Discuss 🙂

prometheus 7 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure, I always listen and take seriously a sixty year old with pink hair talking about special ops from "heaven".......

Pretty frightening that people follow this fucked up individual. While our technology continues to advance, a large segment of our population has regressed to the stone age.

To call their thinking neanderthal is probably doing a discredit to the neanderthal. It's people who have a brain but it has been damaged, abused, washed, blended...

Not to sound too righteous but... 100 IQ is just the median so a good number are below 90 and TBH even 100 ain't that smart (by definition).

@prometheus I was thinking more like Australopithecus. I've known Mensa members who have no common sense and believe in some fucked up shit. Some people who may not have an academic brain are smarter than you might think.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.