Agnostic.com

9 7

"I've been a very bad girl" she said, "I need to be punished". "Very well" he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.

GeorgeRocheleau 8 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have both windows 10on laptop plus and apple Iphone and pad ,have it covered

I have blessedly had Android for about 6 years now and there is not enough money in the world to tempt me back to Windows. And I am one who grew to like Windows 8.......

I've used EVERY version of Windows, and 10 is not the worst. I give that award to "Vista".

Oh, right! I forgot about Vista. I skipped that one as well, but occasionally had to use it when clients had it. Ugh.

Lol

🤣🤣🤣 you obviously never tried windows vista. That was torture in slow motion.

A crueler punishment would have been installing Windows 8.

Exactly. I loathe Windows 10.

She said “punished,” not “tortured.” 😬

Yes! I finally couldn't avoid it any longer and got it on my desktop. I curse Microsoft at least once daily. 😔

I was dreading the day when I wouldn't be able to avoid it...Then I realized I could do every thing I wanted in Linux. Much better (for the most part).

@GeorgeRocheleau I would love to try switching to Linux, but I work for a company that requires me to have Windows and Chrome to use the program I access on their server. Some day I will be able to have technology for my own satisfaction instead of an employers. 🙂

@Lauren ditto.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.