Agnostic.com

11 8

LINK Priest Arrested After Getting Caught Filming Sex With Two Women on Church Altar | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last Wednesday night, an eyewitness was walking by Saints Peter & Paul Church in Pearl River, Louisiana when the person spotted an unusual sight inside the building: a partially naked priest, two women “in corsets and high-heeled boots,” fancy lighting, sex toys, and a phone on a tripod recording the whole scene.

snytiger6 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hilarious!!! One Holy, sanctified orgy.

Oh good. We are finally getting back to regular news.

Just two?

Here is the kicker...if the girls were legal age ... And it was consensual ... What can they charge them with ... Forgetting to lock the front door ???

Apparently, someone walking by, outside, was able to see what they were doing. So, I guess that would be the secular crime. The Catholic crime would be that he got caught...and it didn't involve altar boys.

@Joanne perhaps the "Priest" thought he was in Amsterdam😂

“Bless me father for I am a spinner”

Now WHO would have expected that to happen in the Catholic Church.....LOL.
I'll bet Il Papa ( Protector of Paedophile Employees, aka the P.O.P.E.) is looking for ways to 'influence' the Court and Judge, perhaps even going as far as the old 'severed horse-head in the bed trick maybe....LOL.
After all, did not his ' Envoys ' perhaps manage to 'persuade' the Tribunal to quash the convictions of Cardinal Pell?

Maybe the priest is trying to join the 21st century to get more fools.

Celibacy is unnatural. It was instituted around the th century due to Priests were leaving property to their wives and offspring. It’s all about the and power.

Even when I was a Catholic, before becoming an Agnostic Atheist Humanist, I vehemently opposed the celibacy requirement for the Catholic clergy.

Yeah, studies show that peopel who have no sexaul outlet become very neurotic.

Long John The Baptist!

Is that really illegal? I'm sure it happens all the time.

Illegal doctrine wise and church wise.

Finally, something I could get excited about going on in a church!

Yes - I hadn't realised the modern services were so interesting.

@David_Cooper Yes, perhaps he was trying to service both women simultaneously.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.