Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Anti-LGBTQ group will ask Supreme Court to overturn marriage equality decision / LGBTQ Nation

This is a slippery slope. Once you designate one group to take rights away from, it won't be long until there is another group that is targeted to take away their rights.

snytiger6 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are correct about the rights thing. It's sad how this country has regressed in the last 4 years, while others have moved tords enlightenment.

I said it before, I'll say it again, if your country has second class citizens it's not a democracy.
We have lied about being a democracy for over 200 years.
It's time to make the dream of democracy a reality.

My understanding was that the Supreme Court hears only cases that have been appealed from other federal court rulings. Is that not the case, or is this just a publicity stunt from Liberty Counsel?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.