Agnostic.com

1 7

LINK Retired General Backs Biden, Says A 2nd Trump Term Would Put Democracy 'At Risk' : NPR

Retired four-star Air Force Gen. Chuck Boyd is one of hundreds of military voices speaking out against President Trump this election. Late last month, Boyd, who fought in Vietnam and spent seven years there as a prisoner of war, joined nearly 500 national security leaders who endorsed Democrat Joe Biden.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After Trump calling fallen soldiers loosers and suckers, I'm sure that got most of military behind Biden.

I want to agree with you but Republican red states are solidly red and account for 50% of the population. In Texas we say a Republican dog will get elected over a good Democrat. Even after getting as terrible president like Trump, know that Biden can barely poll 7% to 9% lead recently. When Trump is so terrible, Biden should get a huge landslide.

I'm pretty sure Fox news did not publicize that statement about losers and suckers. That means most military people who were already Trump supporters never heard it.

@Lorajay I'm sure the military can access true info. some where.

@freedom41 They have to look for it first.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.