Agnostic.com

2 8

LINK Here's Why Trump Has Lost Support with the Military | Time

President Trump staged a dramatic return to the White House on October 5th with a helicopter arrival, ascension of the executive mansion stairway, and flag-framed salute to Marine One. His effusive praise of the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center staff was likely meant to be music to the ears of servicemen and women. It remains to be seen what impact it had on his political base. I suspect it was meant to inspire the Armed Forces where he has seen his popularity with the active duty military fall fairly dramatically over the past four years.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good.

I hope that's true, but military I know are all about the orange monster. There are a lot of minorities in armed forces so maybe they've wised up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542980
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.