Agnostic.com

7 0

What is the best president would be for the united states?

And please comment why you chose your option?

• 2 votes
  • 3 votes
#USA
Mehmet 4 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe I will choose the general mustafa tlas to be the commander in chief

He is the ultimate technocrat for this job

It seems telling to me that more people discuss the thread than voted, only three so far compared to eight comments.

We need a candidate and at least one political party capable of defying the capitalism extremists and representing something beyond the will of the .01%. As long as corporations buy, sell, and actually write the laws we are not living in a democracy. Our current president is a fine representative of our country. We are a narcissistic, greedy, narrow-minded, materialistic, egomaniacal, stubborn, and hateful bunch of jerks. We really do need to call BS more often and work to reinvent the American Dream.

[theguardian.com]

Step by step, Trump is revealing everything that's wrong with American society. Evangelical Christianity. The military-industrial complex. Anti-intellectualism. Xenophobia and racism. Clinton would have been a far better president, but Trump is the perfect wake-up call.

coz he makes sure we can see everything that's wrong with american society. If you don't wake up now you may as well kiss yur bum goodbye

I like it, well said

Neither at this point. We know dumpster and his circus of goons are not qualified to run anything. Who ever does step up, is really going to have to prove themselves worthy after all the damage that has been done. True colors are coming out of these asshats every day. No need to watch any soaps on tv anymore, the drama never ceases to end at the white house circus.

I did not vote in this poll. tRump is totally unqualified. Clinton has been vilified and the repubilicans would have obstructed and investigated to no end. I would have liked Biden to run.

CS60 Level 7 Nov 27, 2017

None of the above. I voted for Gary Johnson.

Mmm the classical liberal, I thing he will never do it.

Gary Johnson isn't a liberal. He's a libertarian. Big difference.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.