Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Politics at it's worse

I've been accused of being racist because I hate loud music.
What they don't understand is it doesn't matter what kind of music, it's just that I'm more likely to have to put up with culturally black music now than lets say loud rock music which is just as painful and I'd protest just as much.
I'm prone to aspbergers sysndrome symptoms and we don't like loud sounds of any kind.
I've only been to 3 concerts ever and each was torture.
I didn't say this to justify the racist prick, I was just remembering an issue from this weekend that still has me a bit insecure.

What a charming non-racist remark.....NOT!

The thing that bothers me the most is, "Polls show that Graham and Harris are tied, with 48% of support each,..." It's really troubling that half are okay with this, even agree and support this. It's also visible in our country as a whole. I hate to see our country so divided, but I find it very sad that there are still so many who are okay with or oblivious to the realities that so many face.

Welcome to the nightmare

Lindsey's really nuts! (She says, authoritatively.) 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.