Agnostic.com

3 4

So there's no pandemic, no virus huh?

Total deaths now exceed one million world wide.
COVID-19 Death Toll

1,092,083 deaths
people have died so far from the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak as of 2020-10-14 18:44:03 UTC.

There are currently 38,433,470 confirmed cases in 214 countries and territories. The fatality rate is still being assessed.
[virusncov.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Trump/Johnson method

Before it's over 40 million will die.
We're not at the end of the pandemic, we aren't even close to the end.
We aren't even at the beginning, we're at the beginning of the beginning.

More than likely but unless my calclation is way out the current death rate of 4% applied to a world population of 6billion people is about 240 million dead 100% of people having been infected. And don't forget that you can catch it more than once. The dying "are uou feeling lucky punk becomes all yhe more realistic. The question of permanent disability from recovery may be a living death.
I've been told my world population estimate is 25% understated so a death rate of 320 million is probably more appropriate.

They are also in your country?

:-

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.