Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Trump admin admits embrace of disputed herd immunity strategy: WaPo

The main problem with "herd immunity" is that just because you had Covid-19 once, tht doesn't make you immune to getting it again. Some peopel have died from a second infection.

snytiger6 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe the morons are right, it’s the end times, but it won’t work out as these assholes think it will.
It’s just the prelude to the real problem of global warming, we’re at the beginning of the extinction of our species.
I knew it would happen someday, but I expected it to be because our problems exceeded our technology, not because of the political decisions of a mad man and his devoted followers.

At least it's a plan. I really no longer care how many survive or don't. Over-population is killing us and we won't control ourselves for nothing so let the great die off begin. Good luck, everyone.

The school system is really broken if we have a lot of dummies that think that will work.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.