Agnostic.com

1 1

While I will not vote for the war-monger Biden nor for the totally idiotic racist orange-haired clod of shit in the White House now, if I were to make a prediction with regard to the coming election, I would bet that it is going to be a total landslide victory by Biden . . . . Trump has offended or gone against far to many people, and they will not take it lying down . . . . women, minorities, the working poor, you can pretty much name a group, short of the racists and far right radicals. So that is my prediction. Whether I am right or not does not matter that much, because if Biden is elected, you can probably bet on another war brewing, (Biden voted for the war in Iraq, one million dead, millions of wounded, millions of orphans, and lives destroyed). If Trump is elected, you can probably bet on some form of revolt against the whole establishment, either way, they are both kings of chaos, purveyors of poison. But that is my totally biased opinion, for what it is worth, which is not much, because anything could happen considering 2020 so far.

Archeus_Lore 7 Oct 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you put it that way, perhaps it will turn out to be better if Trump wins. Biden will keep us firmly on that neoliberal course, heading for eventual disaster. If massive resistance to the established order is provoked by another round of Trump, there's opportunity to scrap the corrupt system of today and replace it with something better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.