Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK An Open Letter to Judge Amy Coney Barrett From Your Notre Dame Colleagues – Teacher-Scholar-Activist

THIS IS GOOD: "We ask that you honor the democratic process and insist the hearings be put on hold until after the voters have made their choice."
"The politics of your nomination, as you surely understand, will further inflame our civic wounds, undermine confidence in the court, and deepen the divide among ordinary citizens, especially if you are seated by a Republican Senate weeks before the election of a Democratic president and congress. You have the opportunity to offer an alternative to all that by demanding that your nomination be suspended until after the election. We implore you to take that step."

K9Kohle789 8 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . . more than a hundred signatories, impressive.

I will be very happily AMAZED if she heeds this advise. I'm sure she is as single minded, focusing on her "ME!" and her theocratic agenda as Trump is unminded!

@K9Kohle789 Anyone for taking bets?

@K9Kohle789 I'll bet she'll take the job because her god-thing is more important to her than her country.

Many students are calling for Father Jenkins to resign. The Catholic Church has gone berry right wing in United States. They are more loyal to Donald Trump than to Pope Francis.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.