Agnostic.com

2 6

Aw Geez, it just can't any better.
Just had some jerk come to my door asking if I'd be interested in buying 20 kilos of "Rooting Compound" from him.
He looked kind of surpirsed when I asked him if it came with a few 'roots' as well until I told him that I hadn't had a root ( Aussie slang term for sex btw) for the last 5 or more years.

#sex
Triphid 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ROFLMAO, just learned from no less than neighouring Evangeloon himself that HE bought 20 kilos of this 'Rooting Compound' yestie arvo.
Guess what it was, 20 kilos of rancid, stinking, flow-blown pig manure with creek sand, kitchen scraps, weeds and lawn clippings all mixed in together.
I reckon his garden plants will be growing as fast as possible now just to try and get away from the stench.

I think that the strange people in this world are over represented in your town. Mind you, I was stopped by a woman on her pushbike, as I crossed the road, who asked me if I wanted to take her home, so maybe I misjudge. 😅😅

Triphid DOES live at Broken Hill. Now not for a minute would I say this is Australia's Schitt's Creek but I reckon you'd have to be a tad eccentric to live that far from the coast. Sorry Triphid xx

@MsDemeanour well, I didn't want to hurt poor triph's feelings by being too judgemental about his home town, but I think if you were going to give aussie an enema, Broken hill is where you'd poke the tube, 😁 although there are a few places that might compete for that privilege. Eg. Wilcannia, Isa, calgoolie augusta etc.

@MsDemeanour Hey we never had so many loonies around UNTIL they started shipping them over from Sydney and East Coast.
We did have one or two, but they were relatively harmless, now we've got living on the streets, walking around everywhere talking to themselves or arguing with themselves, asking people where they are, etc, etc.
According to some of the very few lucid ones, it was an idea that come up as method to 'clean up' the streets of Sydney, etc, they get a Free Bus ticket, $100 BUT ONLY if they move out here and never go back to the coast.

@Cyklone Most definitely insert the tubing into Wilcannia first, Sydney second, Canberra third then sit back and watch the crap rush out to sea.
Hey, the 'Hill' was always a really great town back in the 90's - early 2000's and about 80% of the people here are good decent, friendly Aussies.
It seems that the Big Smoke has invented a way to get their shit flow up and over the Mountains against the forces of gravity, etc.

@Triphid are you sure it's not just social drift. The same happened to whyalla after the shipbuilding shut down. Unemployment, people leave, cheap housing, influx of unemployable (mental health issues) and single parent families caused by gov't housing system, adding up to social problems 20 years later.
Same thing I suppose.

@Cyklone No M8, some of the best sources for info around most small to mid-sized towns are the Taxi Drivers, the local Blue Bottles ( Cops) and the business owners.
They are telling exactly the same.

@Triphid well that's one way of handling a mental problem, send them elsewhere. Must admit, many years ago, when I was working for gov't, we had a very severe borderline and she decided that she wanted to move to Vic. We couldn't get her a bus ticket fast enough 😅. But you know, they're victorians..🤣🤣

@Cyklone Hey when I working on the N.S.W. Railways we had a great little exportation of the 'Unwashed, the Derros and the like business going.
They'd ask which train was heading for Sydney, drop a few dollars in our hand and we'd put them in a 'louvred van ( enclosed but ventilated freight wagon)' heading for either S.A. or W.A. and tell them to wait until the train stops 3 times and the get out and run like hell before the Guard gets them.
Lol, most of the trains used ONLY stopped at Peterborough, S.A., Pt.Augusta, S.A. and then, finally, at the yards in Perth, W.A.
Sadly we had NO direct rail connections to Victoria, otherwise we'd have exported as many as possible down there as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.