Agnostic.com

2 2
love me some m steel
whiskywoman 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Michael Steele is a conservative grifter who has tried his damnedest to screw up my state.

Why are liberals embracing people who are clear political opponents this election? Just because he supports a peaceful transfer of power and is critical of Trump? That's an extremely low bar.

wow i guess we all see a different side of him

@whiskywoman

How do you see him?

@RoboGraham I like him I think he is knowledgeable and I think he is ethical and generally happy and he hatsw what trump has done to his party

@whiskywoman

He is

anti-abortion
Anti- marriage equality
a supporter of the Iraq War
and a climate change denier

His party was evil long before Trump came along and he has been part of that.

@RoboGraham you may be totally right and I may change my opinion after this election we all change and grow but I haven't seen that although I don't doubt you and I feel strongly about those issues
and I agree republicans have been bad for a long long long time

Steele is sO right! Anyone who skips this election has no idea of what is important for us and our nation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.