Agnostic.com

3 6

I once got a job as a Contortionist, it involved me getting into a box measuring 2' x 2' x2'.
I quit that job after a week because I just couldn't 'get' in to it....LOL.

Triphid 9 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love it ,great story and all the responses below

If I was a drummer, you would get a rimshot.

lmao

Funny!

In my 20s as a YMCA program director, I was the only person thin enough to fit under the pool. Lying on my back on a wheeled board, I was pushed into the tight space. The maintenance man gave instructions, handed me tools and held the flashlight.

It was equally amusing and humiliating. "I'm the only person flat enough to fit under here," I joked.

You've been gifted in many ways.

As a teen/ twenty something we would often make the trip up to Ingleton, in Yorkshire, to a nearby pub called the Hill Inn. Near a run/ walk called the three peaks; it was a favourite for walkers, climbers and potholers.
The owner also had some great music contacts and you could buy a ticket for, ‘the barn’ where you could see a band and dance the night away.
The pub itself had, incorporated into the building, a couple of old hand built cartwheels. After several beers a patron would sometimes try and climb around the wheel between spoke to spoke, which could be entertaining. One evening I tried, but being tiny, it was too easy, lithely going from spoke to spoke with ease.
I wish I had of been there the legendary night that someone got stuck and had to be partially stripped and greased with baby oil to escape! 😂

@girl with smiles ,Yes that would be a site to behold lol ,probably quite em bare assing for the paticipant lol

@Literatehiker ,I have to agree with @Billflipper, You are so gifted and talented ,beautiful both in mind and body ,We al are not the same size and that is one of the reason life is so interesting plus many more Warm hugs to you for being you ,hope you never change

@RoyMillar

Awww.... gee...shucks. Thank you!

Most of the time I think I'm ridiculous. I see the humor in life.

@literatehiker Yes i come out some out landish sayings also ,Love the humour and making people smile or saying WTF lol But i also think it helps mask our depression down moments at times and certainly helps us get thru life trying to keep everything on a positive note and brighten up someones day by saying a kind word to them especially in this Covid time

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.