Agnostic.com

4 3

Hmm, perhaps I may upset someones 'Apple Cart' with a posting or comment I made recently because I'm getting a flood of Alerts stating that a comment or whatever has been removed/deleted.
As to precisely WHY I have no darned idea since Admin seems not to see fit to offer up an explanation.
So, to those who have responded/replied, etc, I offer my most sincere and humblest apologies for something that is TOTALLY beyond my control.

Triphid 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I received a similar flood. It seems that poor @Jesusdiedforme is no longer a member of this community. He was the nutter that spoke of "unborn children".

It would be far better, imo, IF Admin were to actually state for what reason a post/comment was/has been removed/deleted rather than simply using the "one size fits all" method currently being used.
And YES, I'll take the 'heat' for us being rid of '@jesusdiedforme' for it was I who dropped a pm to Admin re- his Anti-Abortion rhetoric.

@Triphid That's a good idea. Should it be raised in the Senate?

i have seen a bunch of deleted posts i was going to respond to but most of them were about the election and the two canadates in particular when named

Same thing happened to me, I was told to take down an offensive post but not WHICH post....???!!!???
this new Admin seems far more censorious than the old one, And leaves you dangling in a state of "Now What?".

I 've gotten a bunch of those, too. I think they have to do with that abortion post we feasted on yesterday. I think the OP has vacated so our efforts were successful. Thank you playing your part.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.