Agnostic.com

8 7

Who wants to bet on Trump trying to physically charge across the stage at Biden during the debate?

Taking all bets!! Pick your winners!!!

Paul4747 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He won't throw a rock in a ghost town.. Biden will beat the shit out of Trump...

For someone who gets easily offended by foul language, you sure do use a lot of expletives.

@RoboGraham
"For someone who gets easily offended by foul language, ... "

👆👆👆
This is inaccurate.. I'm not offended by foul language.. You actually are and you're projecting that onto me. I'm from NYC, foul language is the norm 😂😂

"... you sure do use a lot of expletives."

Also false.. I only use expletives with people who use them with me...

@Cutiebeauty

It doesn't bother me at all but every time I speak to you, you bring up the one time I said leche to you.

So if you use them with people who use them with you, and I used one with you, why was it such a big deal?

@RoboGraham it's not a big deal to me.. But it seems to be a big deal since you brought it up here and I wasn't even talking to you...

@Cutiebeauty

I bring it up because, just recently, you made a big deal about it when I did it. And now, here you are saying bad words yourself.

It's fine, I've got nothing against it, just don't get upset when others do the same.

tRump is a coward! He will stalk a little woman but he doesn't have balls enough to take on someone able to defend themselves.

I think he'll cancel at the last minute. He will take his toys and go home

He might waddle. The only way he can charge is to bill the taxpayer.

I bet he won't because I bet he can't.
It would be "The Blob" remake.

Biden is in shape, I'm betting on Biden!

I don't think he'll do that. He did hover over a tiny woman, Hillary Clinton.

Given how he stalked Clinton during the last election, odds seem pretty even I think. That's if he shows up at all. Are you taking bets on that, too?

Currently paying 1:7 Biden, 2:1 Trump, 15:1 bar. 😀

All payouts in quatloos or gold-pressed latinum.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.