Agnostic.com

3 3

At tonight's debate, Trump came across as an unintelligible moron that just cares about himself.

So nothing new

Dyl1983 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed. If any ‘needles moved,’ they moved toward Joe Biden 😉

Varn Level 8 Oct 23, 2020

I wish it had been against Obama, and I wish Obama wasn’t constrained by his fear of showing rage. He stuffs the anger down and it turns his hair white because he knows nothing scares white people like an angry black man.
That can’t be healthy.

I’ve got to agree with that, too 😀 I’d been a Hillary supporter over Obama … back when ‘progressive friends’ were all over him like they are/were Bernie.. But he’s definitely not a fighter. He married one, though.

Hillary fought, but it made here look ‘mean,’ ‘bitchy.’ F that! Sometimes ya need a Bitch! Gotta say … I’m likin Kamala..

While I disagree with most of his policies and most of his allegations were bs, I thought both performed as well or better than expected.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.