Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Millennials Are Leaving Religion And Not Coming Back : atheism

R/atheism page including 538 article about Millenials and Religion

Hages 7 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will see much less religion in 20 years time also. I recently talked with the millennial son of a Mexican woman I know. His heritage is very reigious but I see he is using his mind and facts more today. It seems this way with all people his age that I talk with.

Good for them.

"Liberalism has become a secular religion."

[melaniephillips.substack.com]

I've said before here, just because people are leaving religion does not necessarily mean they are leaving god.

Yes but deism, is nothing like as harmful as theism, by any measure.

I certainly hope that's a growing trend ! Now it's time to ask our religiously infected acquaintances, "Did you ever ask yourself why you are religious?"

Studies from Pew research show that the 'nones' and atheists are growing at a faster pace than any of them. And the SBC shows a loss of members that number over 250 thousand and is still falling.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.