Agnostic.com

7 6

In a place of business yesterday I openly said that a certain thing going on was bullshit. Immediately a worker there pulled her mask down and looked me in the face saying "some women in here do not want to hear that word." My reply was like "OK, lady. You got me. Now lets say or pretend that I take it back or did not even say it, and I can say bs instead. You might be happier but your mind still knows what I said and we are just not able to change that, are we?"

This is a true story.

DenoPenno 9 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was sent to the principle's office in the 5th grade for cussing at recess. I searched out the little girl who reported me and told her to get fucked. I'm 72 and still cussing at recess. 😁

Such sensitivity.. I don't get it. She has issues at home is my guess..

now that is a bunch of cow shit
Word Level 8 Oct 25, 2020

To refer to the thing going on as something like "frivolous" would remove the thought of fecal matter. I can understand the use of cuss word slang is about all the vocabulary some people have to describe things. That is what is bad about most cuss words is they have more than one meaning.

Bullshit can give people thoughts imagining a bull squeezing shit out of its anus. When something that is not a cow, when it has nothing to do with a bull shitting, some people do not want the extra thoughts when you describe something going on as bullshit.

As to say "bs" instead of bullshit would be basically the same thing. Would you say "stinky baby diaper" instead of bullshit? Its basically putting the image or thought of poop, shit, bat guano, fecal matter into people's thoughts. Sugar coating shit with "BS" is just like the white stuff on top of bird shit. It's just MORE shit.

Word Level 8 Oct 25, 2020

fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

Oh wow .
Every night when I walk in and after I get report from off going charge , I gather my team and i lay out the plan , or what we hope the plan to be .
This gatherings last less than 7 mnt , and normally I start with Or similar to : β€œ here today’s f menu , u get shit , u get shit plus shit , u get shit w sugar and spice , and I get fuck my life plus I ll look after yours all shit β€œ.
I am truly sorry u had to be sensored . I can’t imagine , words are not the problem , actions or absence of action is the problem .
Hugs .

Yes, don’t tell it how it is, it ruffles the ballshitters! Lols.
Oh well, no more swearing at work. Luckily I work with adults with a sense of humour πŸ™‚ best wishes to you and hope you learn to laugh about it!

I do laugh about it. The way I posted my answer is me laughing about it because people in my area do except and not censor "bs" when you use that term. My answer to her was simply showing her how silly she really was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.