Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK One Million Moms Threatens Oreo Boycott Over LGBTQ+ Ad: VIDEO - Comic Sands

This makes me want to go out and buy Oreos.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt there are really one million moms in the organization. Probably just 3 women who work for Trump.

I am told it is Karen Pence, and two other moms

@HippieChick58 I think that is the extent of the million moms....

I wonder if they are going to offer those rainbow Oreos?

They hate gay people so much. What are they afraid of? There's just as many gay fundamentalists. It's not a choice.

I’m going to go buy Oreos, I don’t even like them, I’ll give them to the birds.
These haters, in their minds it’s not LGBTQ it’s LGBTQanon.
Bastards.

I have given up sugar and chocolate because they are adversely affecting my health. I so wanna go buy Oreos. I can always get prescriptions, right.... Sigh. When you buy yours think of me.

@HippieChick58 I got 2, and the crows love them, and me 🙂

@HippieChick58 I love crows and ravens.

@Willow_Wisp I do as well though ours around here love peanuts. 😀 They come when I caw. Now with covid in the house I don't touch the bag without new gloves each day. 😟 They LOVE mealworm oatmeal cookies I make them.

@Larimar They like raw hamburger too..

@HippieChick58 I too have given up sugar and wheat flour but it did make me want to go buy the damn things. I love oreo cookies - years since I ate them.

Ah, the good old Streisand effect, LOL!

Just saw a piece on "one million moms"...apparently it is actually about 3 dozen Karens.....

I'll bet that's true !

Absolutely correct. The name is what they hoped it would become. The reality is they should have called it 100 max mums.

@Petter or perhaps lunatics by the dozen.

@Detritus "Lunatics by the dozen" - I love that phrase!

And not a grey cell between them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.