Agnostic.com

5 1

What would they sentence you for for punching a preacher in the throat at a funeral, and shoving funeral directors into a hole in the ground?

Holysocks 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣🤣🤣...that's heavy aggression. There's a few charges. Multiple Assault, intended grievous bodily harm, was the intention to close that hole with the funeral directors inside 😂. Would the preacher be considered a public servant? Causing chaos at a funeral of a loved one.- disrespect for the dead?...and the family? ...was the assailant remorseful? Eish I'm rattling on 😅

Bob would have approved.

And not to mention, the funeral attendants probably would spend a week in the slammer. You are absolutely right.

I wouldn't. But who am I to give advise?

I’m sure there’s a story behind this, I’d like to know that story.

Someone I considered a brother had a funeral service today. The shithead who spoke used #72 speach and played sappy country songs, then the funeral home employees as good as invited you to sit on their shoe as they took a random kick in the direction of the door.

Assault...

About one year per guilty verdit per charge

Most likely community service... ☺

@Cutiebeauty I would do the time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.